The Poolhouse & Le Yucca FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
- How much is the deposit? 40% of the Total price
- When do I make the final payment? On arrival
- Do you take credit cards? You can only pay the deposit by credit card via paypal
- Can I pay cash on arrival? Yes but the deposit must be paid via bank transfer or paypal
- What is your damage deposit/security deposit and when do I get it back? We ask €100 euros which is returned at the end of your stay if all is in order
- What is your cancellation policy? In the event of cancellation by the tenant before arrival, the advance payment is forfeited to the owner and the owner has the right to demand payment of the balance which would otherwise have been due on arrival if the cancellation is within three months of the arrival date. If the tenant does not arrive within 24 hours of the arrival date indicated on the contract, the contract is deemed to be cancelled and the owner can re-rent the property. The owner can retain the advanced payment and demand payment of the balance on the rental.
- Do you have restrictions on pets? We do not accept pets of any sort
- Do you have a restriction on children and babies ? We accept babies (under 2yrs) in the “Yucca” and we accept children and babies in “The Poolhouse”
- Can I smoke at your property? Yes … preferably outside
- Do I have to clean the property before we leave? You will find a very clean apartment on arrival. We will therefore ask you when you leave to leave it the same way. If you would like us to take care of the cleaning there will be a charge of €50. Thank you for your understanding.
- Do we have to recycle? We provide the adequate bins to recycle glass, cardboard etc.
- What happens if there is a power outage? We live onsite and we will do our best to get the power back on as quickly as possible
What is included in the rental
- What do I have to bring? We provide 2 rolls of toilet paper, kitchen paper, dishwasher tablets, dish soap, hand soap, shampoo and body wash. We also provide sheets, dishcloths, bathroom and beach towels. Cot and high chair are available on request. There is also the possibility to wash and dry laundry on site.
- Are cleaning supplies included? yes
- Do you have books and games? Yes a small collection of various languages and a few basic games
- What appliances are available? fridge and freezer, dishwasher, induction cooking hob, microwave oven, coffee machine, toaster and electric oven. Wi-Fi, Smart TV with TNT & Satellite TV(Poolhouse only), Bluetooth MP3 player. Exterior gas BBQ’s
- Is gas supplied for the BBQ? Yes we provide gas
- Is there a first aid kit? Yes a small first aid kit is in the bathroom
- How many pillows are there on each bed? We provide 2 pillows per person
- Is the water drinkable? Yes.
- What type of internet connection do you have? We have an ADSL internet connection with wifi.
The connection is slow but sufficient for checking emails and general web surfing but you might have difficulty streaming videos.
NB: The beaches are a sandy but we advise you to bring special swimming shoes as there are quite a few rocks in the sea.
NB: No nudity in any of the exterior spaces (garden,pool etc.)